The Men of Tomorrow is one of the special programs presented by TCSDEF and is focused on young men in grades 6th through 8th. A new initiative for TCSDEF, our mission is to provide programming to cultivate leadership, social awareness and personal growth in young men in grades 6th through 8th in the metropolitan Detroit area.
We are cultivating:
- A community of young men who model integrity, accountability, compassion and respect.
- A community where boys are empowered to speak their truth and encouraged to take responsibility for their choices
- A community of mentors and role models who listen, encourage and believe in the young Men of Tomorrow
- A community where boys feel supported, listened to and valued
- A community where boys see their peers are facing similar challenges, and they are not alone in their struggles
Please download our brochure to learn about our program to mentor young men into great men. Our 2017-2018 program year begins in October. Please consider being a part. For more information, complete an application or send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org). We look forward to another great year.
We thank our recent supporters for believing in our mission and helping us achieve it:
- The Junior League of Detroit
- Detroit Kappa Foundation
- Jack and Jill of America Foundation
- Quicken Loans